By clicking “I Agree,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Tania Dee Nutritionist (“Company”), according to the
following terms and conditions:
- COMPANY’S SERVICES. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to coaching, (the “Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. The company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if the need arises.
- COMPENSATION. The client agrees to compensate Company according to the payment schedule set forth on the Company’s website and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”). Company shall charge a 5% (five- percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
- REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, the Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If the client cancels attendance at the Program for any reason whatsoever, the Client will receive no refund.
- CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit- Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If the client uses a multiple- payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. The client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s prior written consent. The client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. The client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. The Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferable or assignable with the Company's without the Company’s prior written consent.
- NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. The client shall not be authorized to use any of the Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. The client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from the Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided. By using the Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, the Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting from or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. The client agrees that use of Company’s services is at Client’s own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. The Client accepts and agrees that she is 100% responsible for her progress and results from the Program. The client accepts and agrees that she is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control the Client. The company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding the performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. The company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. The company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet the Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
- COURSE RULES. To the extent that the Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, the Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. The client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, the Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
- NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. The client agrees to be mindful of his/her own wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. The company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. The company is not responsible for any decisions made by the Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
- TERMINATION. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. The company shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to the Client. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments to Company, Client shall be barred from using any of the Company’s services.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information that is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during a discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in the strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties or a grievance by Client, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth hereinbelow. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorney’s fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. The client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. The company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
- CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
- CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in Cairo, Egypt. The arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non- prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
- SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to the payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survived, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
- OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
The information may provide fitness, nutrition, and diet examples and is intended for your personal use and informational purposes only.
You should consult with a physician before starting any exercise, diet or nutrition program or changes, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions. Nothing contained in this course should be used as medical advice or diagnoses.